DMIT - Dermatoglyphics
What is DMIT?
Dermatoglyphics is the scientific study of fingerprints Or it refers to the
branch of science which studies the patterns of skin (dermal) ridges present
on human fingers, toes and the soles. Its patterns are unique and are
heavily linked with ones genetic composition and are closely related
to our nervous system. In the other words, Dermatoglyphics can reveal our
intrinsic qualities and talents.
Since 1920s, Dermatoglyphics has been studied in the medical field,
specially in relation to genetically-linked diseases. The study has absolute
scientific basis, with 200 years of research. It is analyzed and proven with
evidence in anthropology, genetics, medicine and statistics.
Traditionally, IQ is used as a measurement of ones level of
intelligence. Dr. Howard Gardner of University of Harvard, introduced in his
book, the Multi-wisdom theory, that man has at least eight intelligences,
and everyone has different kinds of intelligences. We are able to discover
our congenital intelligence, character traits and unknown potential through
Benefits of DMIT
- Apply the right education for your child without causing unnecessary
stress or conflicts which can have life long implications.
- As a guide in choosing the undergraduate programs or career.
- Aware of the different areas in your brain that is under or over
- Bring to focus your child's talent which you are unaware of and
- Know your staff's personality traits and helps in human resource
- Understand why some patterns of relationship keep recurring
- Understand your child's innate personality and how to apply the right
approach in child learning.